Our priority is first and foremost the safety and well being of our staff, clients and community that visit us.
After taking into consideration the government advice and listening to the guidance given by the AOP.
Here the steps we are taking to make the studios as safe as possible:
Sanitisation and Hygiene
- Every studio will be sanitised before each hire.
- Signage throughout the studios, highlighting social distancing rules, good hygiene practices and advice for those feeling ill.
- All lighting and equipment will be sanitised after use to be made ready for the next shoot.
- The studios and common areas will also be sanitised throughout the day concentrating on the most frequently touched areas such as door handles and stair rails.
- Hand sanitiser will be placed around the studio and all staff will be provided with personal bottles.
- In accordance with government guidelines, staff will be asked to self-isolate if they have had any symptoms of Covid-19 and not attend work.
- We try to minimise contact between people throughout the day, assistants will only be visiting the studios for essential purposes or if requested to do so.
- PPE to all staff members.
- We ask that both client and staff wear PPE at all times in any common areas of the studios.
- We ask that clients provide their own PPE for your shoot, however, we will have items available at cost if necessary.
- Gloves will be worn for handling all packages.
- All personnel on set and throughout the studios must follow NHS social distancing guidelines and maintain a 2-metre distance from one another.
- We are introducing capacity limits in the studios to help with this and ask that only key members of a shoot attend the studios.
Entering and moving around the building.
- Upon arrival, each person entering the building will have their temperature taken using a non-contact thermometer.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone that has a high temperature or related Covid-19 symptoms.
- We request that clients only leave their studio to collect deliveries or use the bathrooms.
- There will be a designated drop off point outside the carpark, our staff will assist during the process.
- Please ensure that all deliveries are made at either the beginning or end of the day and that nothing is left in the studios after the shoot has finished.
- Any client will be informed before anything brought to you by our staff.
Travel to Cre8 Studios.
- We encourage all visitors to the studios to avoid public transport if possible.
- If you do have to use public transport, please try to keep a two-metre distance from other passengers and wear PPE.
- Submit a risk assessment showing an understanding of our policies, social distancing and government guidelines.
- Reduce crew numbers to essential personnel only.
- Provide own PPE for crew.
- Certify that all crew show no symptoms of Covid-19 and indemnify Street Studios against any claims if a member of their team becomes ill.
- Inline with AOP guidelines we suggest having a member of the crew that is responsible for compliance with policies and government guidelines on set.
- All members of the crew are to have read and adhere to the AOP Covid-19 Health Statement provided in advance of your shoot.
If you would like to discuss in more detail or have any suggestions on how we can improve it, then please email us at email@example.com